Friday, July 27, 2007

It's cold in here! BRRRRRRR




It was so darn cold in this house today! I just had to keep turning the thermostat down so that the A/C would kick on again and again and again. BECAUSE CASHA HEARD THE SOUND OF THE AIR BLOWING THROUGH THE VENT!! She was playing with her lacing beads while we were listening to a cd when the air kicked on. I didn't think much of it but I realized that Casha stopped what she was doing and looked around the room for the source of the sound! As soon as it hit me that she heard the air blowing I immediately scooped her up off the floor and held her up to the vent so she could feel what she heard. She just looked at me with her big blue eyes, full of amazement, and smiled from ear to ear. She kept pointing at her ear to tell me she was hearing the air blowing. She gave me such huge hugs as she squealed with delight over the blowing air she was hearing. So, I just had to keep turning the temperature down.
Such an amazing discovery she made today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cate, Ryan, Sam, Megan, and A.J.--I have tears in my eyes as I read this blog! I won't get too mushy here, but I want to say one thing: the reason Casha heard the vent blowing air yesterday is more than just a mapping issue--it is more importantly because of your dedication as her family, and your love for her. I am so blessed to be a part of your family as Casha is learning to listen and talk. Thank you for letting me in!

Love Me Forever!! Who Couldn't?

Love Me Forever!! Who Couldn't?
Our sweet Lil' Princess Buttercup