Thursday, June 21, 2007

Three in ONE DAY!

I got three stupid things in one day!

This, by a creepy guy at the grocery store after seeing Casha's implant, "Is she on the phone?"
The cashier at the same grocery store said, "Is she listening to music an an mp3 player?"

Last but certainly not least, a mom at the bookstore said, "Oh! I just love her American Idol thing!"
I could not, for the life of me, figure out what she was talking about. She must have sensed my confusion after seeing the "duh" look on my face because she then says,"Her microphone."
I was still a little confused but then realized that she was trying to ask me what was on Casha's head and used a wireless mic to break the ice. LOL

I understand that people do not know what is stuck to the side of Casha's head but do they have to make things up? Must they ask such ridiculous questions just to break the ice? Just say, "What is that on your little girls head???" Is that so hard?

No comments:

Love Me Forever!! Who Couldn't?

Love Me Forever!! Who Couldn't?
Our sweet Lil' Princess Buttercup